Saturday Sept. 11 and Sunday Sept. 12, 2021, 10AM - 5PM
The Northumberland Hills Studio Art Tour: an exhibition of selected works by photographer Steve Levinson and painter Jennifer Burke.
I am excited to announce that, after a two-year hiatus due to the Pandemic, The Northumberland Hills Studio Arts Tour is resuming, and will run Saturday Sept. 11 and Sunday Sept. 12, 2021 from 10 AM-5 PM each day.
I will be participating, along with my friend and guest artist, painter Jennifer Burke, and we will be exhibiting at the “Levinson Gallery” (Directions below.)
The Artist’s Tour is great fun, as you can drive around Northumberland to see beautiful art at the Creators’ own studios or homes, and, as a bonus, spend a lovely afternoon in Port Hope, Cobourg, and gorgeous Northumberland County, just an hour east of Toronto! Please click on the following link for full information:
Please see (www.northumberlandstudiotour.ca) for complete details
Directions to the Levinson Gallery
5885 7th Line
03A and 03B on Studio Tour map
From Toronto or points west:
- Drive East on highway 401 to exit #464 (Hwy 28/Ontario Road). At the next light, turn right onto Highway 28 North.
- Drive North on Highway 28 exactly 10K to 7th Line. If you come to a stoplight at 9th Line (Ganaraska Road) you have gone too far.
- Turn Left (West) on 7th Line (your GPS may incorrectly send you east by mistake) and proceed exactly 2 ½ K while paying attention to the “fire signs” along the road giving the property addresses. Watch carefully for the sign saying “5885”on your Left (South Side of the Road). If you go down a large hill and see Campbell Road then you have gone too far west.
- Turn Left into my driveway at #5885 7th Line and look for the parking lot on your left. The Gallery is just short walk from the lot. For those with access issues
Saturday Sept. 7 and Sunday Sept. 8, 2019 10AM - 5PM: The Northumberland Hills Studio Art Tour: an exhibition of selected works by photographer Steve Levinson and painter Shannon Wood
The Levinson Gallery
5885 7th Line
Hi there ....for the first time I will be participating in the Northumberland Hills Studio Art Tour and it is coming up on Saturday Sept. 7th and Sunday Sept. 8th from 10AM-5PM. There are 43 artists involved this year and it is FREE!! Come for a weekend drive to beautiful Northumberland, just one hour east of Toronto. Here is all the info:
I am # 28 on the arts map and I will be showing my work as well as the beautiful paintings of Shannon Wood.
Please join us!
I am at 5885 7th Line:
Directions to the Gallery (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY…DO NOT TRUST YOUR GPS!!!):
From Toronto or points west:
1. Drive East on 401 to exit #464, Hwy 28/Ontario Road. Stay to the right on the ramp, drive west to the next light, and then make a right onto Highway 28 North.
2. Drive North on Highway 28 exactly 10K north of the 401 to 7th Line. If you come to the stoplight at 9th Line you have gone too far.
3. Turn Left (West) on 7th Line and proceed exactly 2 ½ K while paying attention to the “fire signs” along the road giving the property addresses. Watch carefully for the sign saying “5885”on your Left (South Side of the Road). If you go down a large hill and see Campbell Road then you have gone too far west.
4. Turn Left into my driveway at #5885 7th Line and drive down to the parking area to your left.
If you get lost please call my Cell at 905-376-5160.
More Recent Past Exhibits:
June 11th-July 2nd, 2016
"A Boy and His Camera"
Favorite images, new and old, selected by the artist.
Opening reception - June 11th from 5-9pm
32 Walton St.
Port Hope, Ontario
February 26 – March 27, 2016
Opening Reception: Feb 28 from 2-5pm
Exhibition of "Selected Works", a retrospective of Steve's favorite pieces from the last 15 years.
Joshua Creek Heritage Art Centre
Steve was been requested to submit his work to the Arta Gallery in Toronto's prestigious Distillery District as part of several of their Exhibitions for Toronto's Scotiabank's "Contact" Photography Festival.
The Art Gallery of Northumberland presented "Steve Levinson: Recent Works" June 8th-July 13th, 2013 at the Cobourg Gallery located on the 3rd Floor of Victoria Hall in Historic downtown Cobourg Ontario.
Victoria Hall, 3rd Floor
55 King Street West
Steve would like to thank everyone who attended his show “Outer Beauty”, his first major Toronto exhibit in nearly ten years at the ARTA Gallery in Toronto's exclusive Distillery District. The show ran from November
7, 2012 until November 20, 2012 and was a great success.
Press release: "Outer Beauty" captures the imagination and the heart.
Beside his involvement in many group shows, Steve Levinson has had several previous solo shows including a very successful 2008 exhibit entitled "A Place Apart" at the A.K. Collings Gallery in Port Hope, Ontario.
Steve was invited to display his work at the inaugural juried "1st Annual Client Show," in February 2009 at Toronto Imageworks, 80 Spadina Avenue, Toronto.
Steve created the cover design and photography for "Potpourri", a delightful collection of short stories and memoirs by Northumberland author Denman Sinclair, and is currently preparing a catalogue for use by Gluckstein Design, one of Canada's leading interior design firms.
Thanks so much for visiting "Steve Levinson Photography".